It's the season of heating, which means you might be feeling the lack of insulation in your house, both because you're cold and because you're energy bill has gone way up.
Insulation is one of the main factors affecting your comfort in your home.
If you're planning to build a new home or renovate your existing home, it will pay to get the insulation right.
In today's Healthy Home Design Podcast episode, we're diving into all things insulation. This episode is packed with good information to get you started on making informed insulation decisions for your home.
Listen and Subscribe here:
What We'll Cover:
- Why you need insulation on your house
- Where on your house insulation needs to go
- The 4 main categories of insulation
- The best way to insulate your healthy home
- The healthiest insulation options out there
- The insulations you should try to avoid in your home
Some links in this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.