Who doesn't love a wood floor?!
It's comfortable to walk on, it looks beautiful, it can come in so many different styles, and it can last a very long time.
But what is the best type of wood floor for a healthy, sustainable, wellness-focused home? What types of finishes are safe? Do you need an underlayment?
Ready to create your healthy home but have no idea where to start?!
Grab my FREE 'Getting Started' guide that'll ease your stress and help you enjoy your home building journey.
I'm digging into all things wood flooring in today's Healthy Home Design podcast episode.
Listen and Subscribe here:
What You'll Discover:
- The 3 different types of wood flooring
- Pros and Cons of each type of wood floor
- What types of finishes to choose for a healthy wood floor
- What underlayment is, why it's needed, and what the healthy options are
- What you need to know about your subfloor BEFORE choosing and installing new flooring