We did it!
It's finally done.
Three years later, my husband, Pieter, and I finished our DIY healthy home renovation.
There were good times, bad times, you know we had our share. ..
And I'll be getting into all of it in today's Healthy Home Design Podcast episode.
We had A LOT of lessons learned, so I put together my top 8 most important lessons learned to share with you.
Listen and Subscribe here:
What You'll Discover:
- Why it's so important to take your time buying a fixer-upper
- Financing and budgeting mistakes to avoid
- How to be realistic about time frame
- Why being clear on your goals and intentions will prepare you for challenges
- How to keep yourself sane and healthy when living through a renovation project
Before and After's of our Healthy Home Renovation!
All 'After' photos courtesy of our real estate photographer. All 'Before' photos courtesy of Zillow.