Ventilation is at the top of everyone's minds these days thanks to COVID.
And while a lot of attention is being focused on commercial ventilation systems, there is less talk about home ventilation systems.
We're in our homes more than ever before. And there's more people in the home at one time than ever before since so many of us are working from home and our kids are schooling from home.
There has never been a more important time to understand and incorporate proper ventilation in homes than right now. With proper mechanical ventilation in your home, you're protecting your family now and for all future viruses.
Today's Healthy Home Design Podcast episode is going to cover all the basics on home ventilation systems.
Listen and Subscribe here:
What You'll Discover:
- Why the air in your home is less healthy than the air outside
- Why having an air-tight house is so important for air quality
- What Air Changes per Hour (ACH) actually means
- All the benefits of having fresh, healthy indoor air
- The best type of ventilation system for your home
- The cost of good (and bad) ventilation